Animals

Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna talk about animals.

I want to start by telling you which animal I'd like to have as a pet, and I'm pretty sure I'm ok with the ones that I have now, cats and dogs. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs, and I love them all. I like having dogs and cats as pets because they are always near you and getting your atention (specially dogs), and you can play with them and pet them. I've always had dogs and cats as pets so I don't really know how is life without them.

I'd not like to have exotic pets such as snakes, spiders or the classical "exotic pets", but I think it won't bother me having  (if there's any chance) exotic pets that are somehow "cousins" of cats and dogs, such as foxes or similar, but always a pet that can be indoors and it's not dangerous.

Resultado de imagen para fox pet

My favorite animal is the tiger, and I like it because it's beautiful in so many ways. I like the way he hunts, it's physical beauty, it's speed, and that it acts similar to cats, since it's somehow one.

As I like tigers, I don't like zoos, I believe they are cruel and that if we want to go to see exotic animals, they should be free and us in a cage, similar to some safaris. I've been to a zoo and, despite liking to see exotic animals, I didn't like it, because of the animal been in cages, and in poor conditions.

Resultado de imagen para safari zoo


Another topic I'd like to mention are rodeos. I also disagree with them, since they are pure animal torture. It is not a sport. It doesn't matter what some people might say, it is not a sport, it's cruelty. They should be all shut down. Period.

I belive that animals are beautiful, every single one of them, since they represent nature, and for that reason we should take care of every single living animal that exists. We must stop destroying their habitats, we must control the hunting, the over consuming of animal meat, and we should start thinking of them as nature itself. Without them, even we wouldn't exist.

Comments

  1. The life without pets it´s so difficult, They are the best friends when you more need them

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i think about it, is a great idea have a exotic pet similar to a cat or a dog, but little jajaja a tiger or lion is out of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to stop zoo, safaris and rodeos now, we don't need it :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English in my life

Forensic psychology

Postgraduate studies