English in my life

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about my experience learning english at university. 

First of all, I should start saying that I decided to take the english class and not exempt myself of it because I believed that my english was a bit rusty, and I thought that refreshing my knowledge and start practicing my oral interaction would help me improve my habilities. I think that the english of the university is pretty nice in order to give us the basic habilities we need to develop ourselfs in the academic world. I also believe that the use of blogs helps us to improve our writing habilities about differents subjects. 

I believe that the aspects of my english that need to be improved are my pronunciation, my use of vocabulary and my grammar, since I commit mistakess very often in those topics. I think I will improve that by starting to speak with other people, maybe natives of the english languaje, and by watching movies without subtitles. 

I use english very much outside the class, mostly due to searching information on the internet, and primarily because I navigate very much in english pages since I got a nintendo switch and the cheapest eshops are the united states's and the south african's eshops. That's the reason why all my transactions and interaction with my nintendo switch and nintendo's support are in english. Also, I buy a lot on international pages, such as ebay or amazon, so I need to understand the terms and conditions of what I'm paying for, and the descriptions of the items I buy, in order to maintain everything under control. 

Comments

  1. I think that you domain perfectly the English language, you are very rigorous with yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pronunciation is bad too, is more like an españenglish that a english jajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pronunciation is very difficult :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pronunciation is difficult, for that reason we have to had more activities of oral expresion in every level of english here

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you know the language and the course has helped you improve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forensic psychology

Postgraduate studies