A country I'd like to visit: Italy

I'm here today to talk about Italy, a country I'd like to visit. When I was in Barcelona, I had the oportunitty to meet an italian girl, Valeria, and she told things about Italy, specially Rome, that caught my attention. I know very little about Italy, just the most common things, like Rome, the Colisseum, the Pisa tower, but I'd like to visit all of them and know more about them, not just the "common things". I also know, that there are many works of art, since Da Vinci, Boticello, Michelangelo, among others, are italians and most of their work is there.

The thing I'd like the most is to visit Florence, and see all of it's beauty and artistic culture. I'd also like to taste italian pizza and pasta, in all of their variety, and italian coffe, since Valeria told me it was different of any other coffe in the world. I would also like to visit Milan and Venice, and, if I got enough time, Palermo, Nápoles, among other cities.

I think I would like to study there, so I can have enough time to learn and visit many things and places around Italy, at the same time of learning and meeting people from there, something difficult if you go just as a turist.

To close this post, here are some pictures of the things I like the most about Italy and that I'd visit if I go there:

Ponte Vecchio
Ponte vecchio (Florence)


Jardín de Bóboli
Boboli's Garden (Florence)



Medici's Capel


Resultado de imagen para coliseo romano
Roman Colisseum (Rome)


Resultado de imagen para milan
Some Milan photos...

Resultado de imagen para milan


Resultado de imagen para milan



Comments

  1. Italy is excellent. A friend told me that when he went with his girlfriend she fell in love of that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know Italy too, I think that is a beautiful place! and some people told me that Florencia is magical <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part that I liked the most about your publication is when you talk about Italian food, it's worth going only for the pizzas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English in my life

Forensic psychology

Postgraduate studies