The best concert I ever went: Green Day 2010

Today I'm gonna talk about Green day's concert. It was in Santiago, Chile, in 2010, and it was Green day's second visit to Chile. Green day is a pop punk band, sometimes categorized as a punk rock band, that have a long career and many albums. Their career made possible for them to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2015, for "yanking punk rock out of the underground and into the mainstream" (www.rockhall.com/inductees/green-day).

I remember been in the crowd, singing all the songs, and jumping with the beat of the drums, until I almost passed out because of dehydration, but I recovered and return to the crowd to jump and sing again. The atmosphere was really nice, all the public connected to the songs, and Green day's members motivating everyone in the stadium.

I felt like I was making a dream come true, since I've been listening to Green day for like 8 years now. I enjoyed it because I was the friend that introduced me to Green day, and we were both making our dream come true. I enjoyed it also because it wasn't just a concert, it was a show, with pirotechnia, water guns, music, different performances, among many other stuff that Green day added to those 3 hours.

I remember the end of the concert, listening to time of your life and everyone singing with Billie, and then the lights shutting down and Green day running away, just to come back 7 years later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English in my life

Forensic psychology

Postgraduate studies