Pop Punk

Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna write about pop punk, my favorite kind of music. Well, I also like punk rock and pretty much every kind of rock music, but my favorite one is pop punk. This genre has pretty famous bands like Green Day, Blink-182, Fall out boy, among others.

I think I started listening to pop punk in 8th grade, when Cristóbal, a school's friend, showed me Green Day. Since that day I started listening to Green Day and soon I started to listen to Blink-182 (since they're pretty connected, for example, by making the pop disaster tour in 2002) and therefore I went deeper on the pop punk music culture. The next bands I started to know and listen to were Fall out boy, Good Charlotte, Sum 41 and Simple plan.

My favorite pop punk band is Green day, competing closely with Blink-182, but since Blink has separated two times, and now has another guitarist and singer, Green Day wins the 1st place.

I've gone to Green Day's and Fall out Boy concerts, in 2010 and 2014 respectively, and I've also been to national pop punk band's concerts, like Tronic's and Gufi's.

I think my taste in music is pretty restricted, but I also like some other styles not close to pop punk, like a few techno songs, and some pop ones too.

I think the idea is to be able to enjoy the type of music you like, despite everything, and accepting the fact that it shows a part of yourself.

Resultado de imagen para green day american idiot
Green day's American idiot Album's post.



Resultado de imagen para pop disaster tour
Blink-182 and Green day's pop disaster tour poster.

Resultado de imagen para pop punk style
Fall out boy's members.

Comments

  1. I listen all kind of music, but the pop punk is one of the few styles that i don´t enjoy. Whatever, i like your fanaticism for green day and blink -182 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall out boys is so good, i remember that a friend of mine show me one of the songs and i really like it, i always listen "me and you" because is more like pop but with another voice jajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you think about being able to enjoy any type of music, because it is true, each kind of music can express different parts of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English in my life

Forensic psychology

Postgraduate studies