Summer 2018

Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna write about my plans for vacation this summer.

I would like to go the beach, and I believe I'm going to go to El Tabo, since I have a cabin there, and I also think that my family and I are going to travel outside Chile if we find a nice offer. I don't truly know where exactly does my mom want to go, but she told us about the idea along the year, so I believe that, in any case, we are going somewhere new, maybe outside Chile, maybe inside Chile, but the travel goes.

I would like to be with my childhood's friends from the beach, because we all share the community where our cabins are, and therefore we've known each other since we were kids. In the cabin's complex, we have a lot of activities along summer, like sports competitions, bingos, movie nights, and many other activities that take place in the cafeteria everyday at 22:00, and I'm planning to participate in every sport activity, specially the football championship and the 5k run through the beach. There is also a tennis court, a volleyball court inside and outside the complex, and we have implements to build a football court on the beach, so that we can play beach soccer.

I'm not planning to work or study in the summer, since I don't have to spend money because the cabin is ours, and next year I'll begin the practice so I want to relax before facing that. I'm gonna take a break from university and enjoy every single second of this summer.

Comments

  1. The holidays of this year i went to El Tabo, I like this place but in summer it´s crowded :cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fun to have a cabin on the beach, I hope you rest when you are there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English in my life

Forensic psychology

Postgraduate studies